Our support is targeted toward 4 key service areas: Hunger & Homelessness, Military Personnel & Veteran Support, Sexual Abuse & Domestic Assault Services, and Youth Mentoring & Skills Building.
See how your sponsorship is put to work:
- Covers 2/3 of the cost to train and equip 1 service dog
- Buys over 16,000 pounds of food for a food pantry
- Will stock 16 classrooms with supplies for a 6 week summer program
- Provides weekend meals for 180 children for one month
- Covers placement expenses for one guide dog
- Provides 2 sports wheelchairs for children with special needs
- Assists up to 20 Veterans with reliable transportation to and from work
- Supports two Big and Little mentor matches a year
- Provides food for service dogs in training for 36 months
- Supports a 24-Hour Hotline for 125 survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault per year
County Materials is proud to host our annual charity golf event and ensure that every dollar contributed goes directly to the charities supported by the Sonnentag Foundation. We are grateful for and very proud to partner with more than 50 industry sponsors for this year’s golf outing. One hundred percent of the funds raised in this annual event go to support charitable organizations funded by the Sonnentag Foundation.
Thank you to our early Platinum Sponsors:
To secure a hotel room, please contact them directly and mention the 'County Materials Golf Outing'
- Cobblestone Hotel & Suites-1117 Centerpoint Dr., Stevens Point, WI 715-343-0522
- Country Inn & Suites-301 Division St. N., Stevens Point, WI 715-345-7000